Eon Centennial Plaza Iloilo

Eon Centennial Plaza in Iloilo saved my trip. I only need one night in a decent, affordable hotel, but I've been to 3 different hotels near Robinsons Iloilo and no vacancy unless you want the suites. I called Eon Centennial while I was in Go Hotels. The lady said they have a room available. I immediately lugged my baggage along the road and walked about 4 blocks to the hotel. Concierge informed me it's their last room. I thanked my stars and the powers that be! Room rate was Php1000/ night.Not bad at all! No free breakfast but I didn't care. It had hot water, TV, air-con, room service.
Staff told me there was a sports event in the city, that's why all hotels were full. Eon is a business hotel. Located next to a gasoline station, few steps away from the main road,  and 3 blocks from Robinsons.
Front desk and elevator.
Hotel lobby.
Hotel restaurant (inside the glass walls)
Standard Twin Room: Php1000
TV, vanity, closet
Shower
Bathroom (no bidet)
Eon Centennial Plaza Room Service Menu
Eon Centennial Plaza Room Service Menu
Breakfast Tapa: Php155
American Platter: Php190

Remarks:
  • I went to the lobby around 4AM, and there were a bunch of people sleeping at the lobby (hotel workers). The receptionist was also half asleep. They asked me where I'm off, and I said I'm going to buy bottled water. They asked someone from kitchen if they can just sell me one so I don't have to go out. Nice people. I felt safe knowing there were people on guard by the lobby during the night (or dawn).
  • When I asked for directions to the port, front desk lady told me to get a cab instead of riding several jeepneys, and avoid tricycles as they often charge more than taxis.

Jalandoni Street, Iloilo City
Tel: 033 337-2277

0 comments:

Post a Comment