Museo Iloilo

In my less than 24 hours stay in Iloilo, I made sure to visit the city's top landmark and tourist spot, the Museo Iloilo. My rental drove me around historical churches, the newly developed part of the city where modern office buildings abound, and of course, the museum.
Located next to the Iloilo Provincial Capitol, the museum's surroundings were well maintained.
My driver told me it's free-entry, but it wasn't anymore. Museo Iloilo entrance fee: Php50 per adult.
This was basically most of it. Not  sure if there were other parts hidden. But I was in a rush so I just made a quick round to appreciate the pieces.
Clean gallery.
Jars and pottery
Museo Iloilo Pilipinas
The area was modest in size, but bright and calm. The pieces were displayed uncluttered, and spotlights were used to highlight them.
Souvenirs were available by the front desk. You also need to pay for the entrance fee here.

Bonifacio Drive, Iloilo City Proper, Iloilo City
Tel: (33) 337-29-86

0 comments:

Post a Comment